How do we do it?
- We elect a management committee to organise Club activities.
- Publish our quarterly colour magazine “Metamorphosis Australia”.
- Have established a network of people growing butterfly host plants
- Hold information meetings and displays about invertebrates
- Organise excursions around the theme of invertebrates e.g butterflies, moths, ants, dragonflies, beetles, spiders and others.
- Promote the conservation of invertebrate habitat
- promote the keeping of appropriate invertebrates as alternative pets
- Encourage research into invertebrates
- Encourage the creation of invertebrate friendly habitats
- Encourage members to write articles for our quarterly magazine
Planning and organising committee 2021
|President:||Trevor A Lambkin||0408 643 068|
|Vice President:||David Exton||0419 431 210|
|Treasurer:||Rob MacSloy||0418 244 349|
|Secretary:||Dawn Franzmann||0419 786 369|
|Committee Member:||Bernie Franzmann||0488 489 021|
|Committee Member:||Judy Burgess||0403 636 979|
|Committee Member:||Jon Hartas||0466 970 735|